Eye creams and specialty moisturizers often come in cute little jars that aren’t commonly recyclable. Instead of throwing them away, reuse them as desk organizers in 5 easy steps:
1. Rinse jars thoroughly and wipe dry.
2. Measure out enough scrap paper or ribbon to cover the outside of the jar.
3. Apply a thin layer of craft glue to the outside of the jar.
4. Apply your measured scrap paper or ribbon to the glue, then let dry.
5. Fill with the desk supplies of your choice!
Larger tubs can hold larger items like pencils, where smaller tubs can contain small items like paper clips.