When empty tubes of moisturizing goodness (like these Aveeno® Baby lotion tubes) are empty, it’s time to give them a new lease on life. All you need are a pair of scissors and glue for this upcycling wonder. Here’s how!
- Cut the tube at the top of the bottle and cut the front shorter than the back.
- Use strips of felt to cover the bottle, folding strips inside the bottle.
- Use a craft glue to glue them together.
- Cut a thin strip of felt to add a loop for hanging to the back.
- Use these storage tubes to keep pens, brushes and other crafty tools organized and accessible.